AIM is proud to announce ISO 9001:2015 certification for Montreal, Quebec, Laval, Metaux-Depot and Hamilton.
AIM has invested substantially in high-performance tools and machinery to handle all materials in the most environmentally friendly way in addition to being the safest for use by employees from an accident prevention standpoint in the workplace.
Here is a list of our environmental permits:
- Operating licence — Ministry of the Environment
- Operating licence — Hazardous waste transfer centre
- Operating licence — Storage of residual hazardous materials
- Certificate of authorization — recycling of transformers contaminated with PCBs
- Operating licence — Scrap lead-acid batteries
- Certificate of authorization for the establishment a ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling plant
- Operating certificate for the operation of a shredder
- Operating certificate for a non-ferrous and scrap metal recycling plant
- Licence for the storage and processing of residual hazardous materials
- Nuclear substances and radiation devices licence (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- Controlled Goods Program (CGP)